Having a well-defined, clear business strategy is the key to corporate planning and management. However, companies often don’t have time to analyze their performance in detail, set strategic goals
and objectives or develop business models for optimal business growth. Elston Technology Services, LLC can provide a thorough and comprehensive analysis of the critical components that your
business depends on for its survival and success. Cloud computing is the future of business technology and will give your company a significant edge over your competitors...
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- 65% of respondents to an InformationWeek survey said "the ability to quickly meet business demands" was an important reason to move to Cloud Computing.
- Aberdeen Group found that businesses which used the cloud were able to resolve issues in an average of 2.1 hours, nearly four times faster than businesses that didn't use the cloud.
Automatic Software Updates
- In 2010, UK companies spent 18 working days per month managing on-site security alone. But Cloud Computing suppliers do the server maintenance - including security updates - themselves,
freeing up their customers' time and resources for other tasks.
- Pay as you go, no need for capital expenditure. Faster to deploy, minimal project start-up costs, predictable ongoing operating expenses.
- Allowing all employees - wherever they are - to sync up and work on documents and shared apps simultaneously.
Work from Anywhere
- As long as employees have internet access, they can work from anywhere!
- Cloud Computing keeps all the files in one central location, and everyone works off of one central copy. Increases efficiency and improves a company's bottom line.
- 800,000 laptops are lost each year in airports alone.
- Access to enterprise-class technology. It also allows smaller businesses to act faster than big.
Elston Technology Services, LLC will put you on track to successfully achieve your company's long and short-term goals.